Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll out slightly. Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape. Place heart on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges under ½ inch; flute. Prick pastry with tines of fork.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
4. Microwave chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave safe bowl on high power for one minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
5. Arrange raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.