Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix coconut, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl.
3. Dip chicken strips into egg, then coat with coconut mixture.
4. Place in a shallow baking pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is browne and cooked through, turning once.
6. Serve with Apricot Dipping Sauce, if desired (see below). Makes about 2 dozen strips.
Apricot Dipping Sauce
Mix 1C apricot preserves and 2T Dijon mustard until well blended.